Sunday 30 August 2009

It Begins

Hi everyone.

I am finally back in Samui, and so glad to be here. I arrived 3 days ago and have just been chillin. I had to spend a couple of nights in a different gaff, just next door to where I am now. Although the Internet is not working there yet, so I've had to drag myself around the corner to Big Buddha where there is an ace little cafe.

So to get online and kick this blog off, I'm having to endure this amazing view with an ice cream coffee. I should hopefully be back in the water in a couple of days, blowing loads of bubbles. It will be good to cool down, the heat is making me sweat like a pig, but at least its not giving me all the headaches and sickness that I had on my last visit, hopefully I won't get them problems this time round.

Laters

Craigy

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back Craig,

    Good to see you again and you just stay wet this time!

    ReplyDelete