Saturday 5 September 2009

Back In The Office

I'm finally online where I'm living, so I will be able to keep this updated. After a few days of acclimatising and getting over the jet lag (beer and the pharmacist helped me out on that one), I'm now back in the water and cracking on with my courses - Brilliant. Have managed to dive for the past 3 days, a couple of days out on the boat to Koh Tao - Japanese Gardens; where I helped out with try divers (PADI Discover Scuba Divers). I also managed to get a night dive at the local Chaweng Reef, a nice little reef just off the beach. This meant that I got to try out my new digital camera under the water.


Unfortunately none of the fish were being photogenic, but here's one of me in my favorite environment - back underwater. I'm sure that I'll get many more chances for some cool fishy pics, in fact I'm off to Chaweng reef again in half an hour, then tonight again maybe so I should get some.

No comments:

Post a Comment