Wednesday 9 September 2009

Getting Narced Up.

Loving it more every day. Had a busy few days, managing to get diving every day so far. Except for today when I've had my head stuck in the text books but at least I've almost finished all the bookwork and tests for this "Divemaster" portion of my courses. Only one exam left to go.




But there will be a lot more to come, check out my library of sh-stuff that I've gotta get through over the coming months (and a couple more files are yet to come). It's not all fun fun fun.

On the diving, I've been out on chaweng reef for a couple of days. We've also been scouting for new dive sites to try, but our first attempt ended up at Chaweng reef again because where we tried was never any deeper than 1.5 meters. But I'm sure we'll keep trying exploring the island's many potential spots that look favorable. For my first time ever I also got out to Sail Rock yesterday. Unfortunately I did not take my camera and I saw some neet stuff; a few Groupers (5 feet long) and massive schools of different fish. Hopefully I will get out there again some time, it's an ace site.


Here's a Nudibranch on Chaweng reef, the first one that I've seen out there, about 6 inch long.

This little fella loved the camera, he was posing for ages. We saw lots of Puffer fish just like this one, about 1.5 foot long.

2 comments:

  1. Sail Rock yesterday was even better!

    Like your library picture ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No one seemed to notice the extracuricular section in the middle?

    ReplyDelete